Major internal renovations were carried out to convert the loft into two bedrooms with an en-suite bathroom, inserting a new bespoke stairway, converting the ground floor to open-plan living, fitting a new kitchen, bathroom, separate WC, utility, re-wire, new gas boiler as well as new uPVC windows and tri-fold doors.
"always tried to minimise disruption and be considerate of the needs of ourselves and our children..."
This Victorian property was completely taken back to its original shell including a re-roof design and totally renovated. A new kitchen, bathroom, re-wire, new heating system, plastering, woodwork and windows were fitted including an additional basement cloakroom brought it up to today's modern standards.
Here are just a few samples of our smaller works that we carry out:
- Re-roofing of all types including re-roofing of outbuildings
- Interior plastering and exterior rendering
- Blocking up internal/external doorways
- Create a new internal/external opening
- PVCu windows and doors (including soffits, fascias and guttering)
- Chimney work
- Bricklaying, porch extensions, walls, etc.
- Painting and decorating